Support Journalism Scholarships! Join the Press Club 50!
The “Sacramento Press Club 50” is an exclusive group of individuals and community organizations who provide key annual support for the club’s Journalism Scholarship Fund. In 2015, $34,000 was awarded to seven students, including scholarships honoring national TV figure Joan Lunden, the Sacramento Bee’s Dan Walters, and former Los Angeles Times reporter Robert Fairbanks.
For a contribution of $1,500 or more, Press Club 50 members will receive annual benefits while helping journalism students pursue their education. Contributions to the Sacramento Press Club, an IRS-approved nonprofit, are generally tax deductible.
PRESS CLUB 50 SPONSOR BENEFITS
· Two SPC annual memberships ($100 value)
· With purchase of one regular-priced ticket, one free ticket to each luncheon (limit of one free ticket per luncheon per Press Club 50 member)
· Recognition and acknowledgement on the SPC website, Facebook and Twitter (including corporate logo on the home page of the SPC website)
· Signage and recognition at SPC events
· Announcement of all Press Club 50 partners in a special SPC public release
· Special acknowledgment at the annual luncheon to award the scholarships
TO JOIN OR FOR MORE INFORMATION
Please contact SPC Secretary Mitch Zak at email@example.com or (916) 448-5802 or Executive Director Kathy Beasley at firstname.lastname@example.org or (916) 234-3876.
This opportunity is limited to 50, so please make your commitment as soon as possible.